- State Specific
- Courses to gain QBCC Licences
- Trade Contractor Management Course
- Trade Contractor
- Builder Supervisor
- Builder Restricted
- Nationally Recognised Training
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC30313 Certificate III in Concreting
- CPC31111 Certificate III in Steelfixing
- CPC31511 Certificate III in Formwork & Falsework
- CPC30111 Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- CPC31211 Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining
- CPC31311 Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC60212 Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
- Useful Information
Summary of AQTF or VET Quality Framework audit information
As part of the application process to become a Pre-qualified Supplier under the User Choice 2016 – 2017 program and/or the Certificate 3 Guarantee, Keystone Training is required to publish audit information in relation to its compliance with the Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) or VET Quality Framework.
The User Choice program provides public funding paid directly to Pre-qualified Suppliers for the delivery of accredited entry-level training to eligible Apprentices and Trainees. The Certificate 3 Guarantee provides public funding paid directly to Pre-qualified Suppliers for the delivery of accredited training to eligible participants to gain their first Certificate III qualification.
The AQTF or VET Quality Framework is the national set of standards which assures nationally consistent, high-quality training and assessment services for the clients of Australia’s vocational education and training system.
An AQTF audit reviews evidence of an organisations’ compliance with the requirements of the AQTF Essential Conditions and Standards of Initial/Continuing Registration to confirm that it is achieving quality training and assessment outcomes. The process also identifies opportunities for improvement on these outcomes.
A VET Quality Framework audit of a registered training organisation reviews evidence of compliance with the requirements of the VET Quality Framework to confirm that it is achieving quality training and assessment outcomes. The process also identifies opportunities for improvement on these outcomes.
This information is published to assist apprentices, trainees and their employers to make informed decisions regarding their selection of a Pre-qualified Supplier for the delivery of training and assessment services.
Audit Date: 19 June 2013