- State Specific
- Courses to gain QBCC Licences
- Trade Contractor Management Course
- Trade Contractor
- Builder Supervisor
- Builder Restricted
- Nationally Recognised Training
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC30313 Certificate III in Concreting
- CPC31111 Certificate III in Steelfixing
- CPC31511 Certificate III in Formwork & Falsework
- CPC30111 Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- CPC31211 Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining
- CPC31311 Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC60212 Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
- Useful Information
Trade Contractor Management Course
This qualification provides you, a qualified Tradesperson, with the additional mandatory Managerial qualification for the QBCC Trade Contractors Licence.
How long does the course take?
There is no set timeframe for the qualification as students can enroll at any time (no set semesters). The actual length of time until completed is dependent on the level of RPL and gap training at your own pace (only if applicable).
The course features Keystone's unbeaten flexible learning mode, allowing you to study at your pace, at a time to suit you. Depending on recognition of prior learning (RPL) and the amount of time you dedicate to the course, your progress can proceed at a pace of your choosing.
|Course Details||Course Price|
|Western Australia||Queensland||Nationally Recognised|