- State Specific
- Courses to gain QBCC Licences
- Trade Contractor Management Course
- Trade Contractor
- Builder Supervisor
- Builder Restricted
- Nationally Recognised Training
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC30313 Certificate III in Concreting
- CPC31111 Certificate III in Steelfixing
- CPC31511 Certificate III in Formwork & Falsework
- CPC30111 Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- CPC31211 Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining
- CPC31311 Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC60212 Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
- Useful Information
CPC60212 Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
This qualification provides you with the technical and management skills to become a builder open and/or construction manager, covering work in commercial applications.
What will you gain from this course?
You will learn the professional tools, techniques and skills of management and construction to builder open level
How long does the course take?
There is no set timeframe for the qualification as students can enroll at any time (no set semesters). The actual length of time until completed is dependent on the level of RPL and gap training at your own pace (only if applicable).
|Course Details||Course Price|
|Western Australia||Queensland||Nationally Recognised|