- State Specific
- Courses to gain QBCC Licences
- Trade Contractor Management Course
- Trade Contractor
- Builder Supervisor
- Builder Restricted
- Nationally Recognised Training
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC30313 Certificate III in Concreting
- CPC31111 Certificate III in Steelfixing
- CPC31511 Certificate III in Formwork & Falsework
- CPC30111 Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- CPC31211 Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining
- CPC31311 Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC60212 Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
- Useful Information
Keystone's courses are all built upon the Nationally Recognised Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
This means the courses are recognised nationally and form the basis of both the skills and the registrations or licenses you may need to practise a trade in a specific state.
While there are some variations between states most of their requirements are in common, and noted in the courses we offer. Sometimes a state will require specific elective units to be completed, and you should review any state specific requirements on the pages for each state.