- State Specific
- Courses to gain QBCC Licences
- Trade Contractor Management Course
- Trade Contractor
- Builder Supervisor
- Builder Restricted
- Nationally Recognised Training
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC30313 Certificate III in Concreting
- CPC31111 Certificate III in Steelfixing
- CPC31511 Certificate III in Formwork & Falsework
- CPC30111 Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- CPC31211 Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining
- CPC31311 Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
- CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC60212 Advanced Diploma of Building and Construction (Management)
- Useful Information
Why Keystone Is The Right Choice For Building Industry Qualifications
We're glad you are considering training with Keystone. We offer a number of advantages so you can complete your qualification as fast and easily as possible.
Unbeatable Learning Options
We save you time in so many ways, opening certification paths for people who would otherwise find it too hard.
See how our learning options save you time.
Building Industry Specialised
Keystone Training is one of the very few Nationally Accredited Registered Training Organisations (RTO) that specialise in Government Approved Construction Courses throughout Australia which puts us in a unique position of being able to provide you with all the information you need. We can make it easier for you to obtain your Building Qualification with possible Government Funding available on select courses.
Our way is more efficient. Our courses include your study materials, unlike other training organisations where you often have to spend more on expensive textbooks. The travel time and convenience you save with our flexible learning options is a huge saver.
Privately Owned and Operated
Keystone Training is a Queensland based, privately owned and operated Registered Training Organisation specialising in Nationally Recognised Building and Construction Qualifications.
Full Range Of Building Industry Qualifications
Keystone Training offers a range of qualifications within the Building and Construction Industry, including White Card certification, Certificate III & IV, Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas. See our full list in the Building Courses section on the left.
These qualifications are sought after by employers of both the Housing and Commercial sectors of the Building Industry when looking for potential staff i.e. Tradies, Leading Hand, Foreperson, Building Supervisor, Construction Supervisor, Site Manager, Construction Manager, Estimator, Contract Administrator, Sales staff, and Sales Manager.
These individual qualifications are absolutely essential if you wish to become a Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) licensed Contractor, Supervisor or Builder.
Becoming a qualified Licensed Trade Contractor, Licensed Supervisor or Licensed Builder can open up exciting new doors within the Building Industry Australia wide.
About Gaining A Builders License
It should be noted that the QBCC has three main criteria which must be met to gain a Builders Licence:
- The Right Qualification – Keystone Training offers the majority of these qualifications;
- A minimum of 2 years supervisory experience if you have a Carpentry or Bricklaying qualification within the relevant Licence Class otherwise you must have a minimum of 4 years supervisory experience within the relevant Licence Class;
- Sufficient Net Tangible Assests sufficient for the QBCC specified level of Maximum Revenue within your business. (Refer to www.qbcc.qld.gov.au)
Get ahead of the pack today and become qualified with Keystone!